+ Reply to Thread

backpack for sprint 6600

I thought I saw a post on the Sprint PPC6600 regarding a "backpack" that had an extra battery and could hold a CF card.

Can anyone find it for me? I tried but with no luck.

Thanks in advance.
    Mike

P.S. I find this site amazing! this is what the internet is made for!-my brother pooh, poohs the web but he doesn't know what it can do-or its potential. Happy to be a part of the group.

Re: backpack for sprint 6600

Originally posted by buff
    I thought I saw a post on the Sprint PPC6600 regarding a "backpack" that had an extra battery and could hold a CF card.

Can anyone find it for me? I tried but with no luck.

Thanks in advance.
    Mike

P.S. I find this site amazing! this is what the internet is made for!-my brother pooh, poohs the web but he doesn't know what it can do-or its potential. Happy to be a part of the group.
    No such backpack exists for the 6600. There are extended batteries coming down the pipe, but beyond that no.

There was a backpack made for a different (earlier edition) of this phone made by the same company (HTC, who OEMs to Audiovox), but that was a different phone configuration, and it is not compatible.

Rumors are nothing of this sort will be made for this phone.

[For the batteries, read back on this forum periodically. The first attempt didn't work well, but there's a second batch coming out in the next couple weeks.

If rumor holds
    btf

welcome to the club buff........bfaber they have extended batteries for the 6600?

Originally posted by PDAshadow
    welcome to the club buff........bfaber they have extended batteries for the 6600?
    See this thread:
    Just Released - 2000mAh Mugen Power Battery

The batteries in question are sold here:
    http://etxquc.simplyonline.com/

(Note the site only works for me in IE really. not firefox/mozilla for whatever reason).

The battery in question is this one:
    http://etxquc.simplyonline.com/itemd...15421&item=328

Search for forum posts on the battery though. It was supposed to fit the 6600, but didn't work well. The manufacturer was releasing another attempt.

Hence my post, 'look for further forum posts on the subject'

btf