+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How do you carry your 6600?

I know we all have cases..but how do you carry along your ppc? I'm finding it to be kind of cumbersome, even with a case its not like it fits in the pocket? Any suggestions?

Isaac

fits nice in the pocket, no case just a screen protector. Works even nicer if you have a coat on.
    iPhone 3GS !!

i keep mine in my piel frama case in my pants pocket. Sometimes have to take it out when i sit down but otherwise ive gotten used to lugging it around.

Same as xxplosive except I have the EB slipper case.

Same as xxplosive except I have the EB slipper case.

I keep it naked in my pocket with GOOD screen protector and insurance.

No way I'm keeping on a belt clip, yuck.

My wife ordered me some Golf shirts with shirt pocket for summer

The stock belt pouch on my belt. Ditto screen protector and insurance. But I've been carrying a PDA for years in roughly the same location
    Anything I say is mine. It is neither authorized nor endorsed by my employers or previous employers. Read at your own risk.

I have egrips and good screen protector. I usually carry it in my pocket screen side into my leg.

I also have the Proporta case that I use when I know I will pulling it out often, like at a meeting.
    Hobbes
    Writer for WMExperts.com
    www.wmexperts.com/ | www.wmexperts.com/reviews/ | discussion.wmexperts.com/

Pocket PC in the pocket

Pocket PC means in the pocket (LOL) I carry mine in my pocket too, inside my hp2215 soft case. I have not found a case that I like yet.

Shackbanger

Stock case when appropriate......... and in the pocket naked when it isn't........
    LAK
    Sprint 6800/Mogul
    6700, 6600

Screen protector and either in my Pocket or in a leather pouch style case on my belt.

EB Slipper case on my hip. I can't stand having something that size, ahem, in my pocket, and often I am in scrubs. It's in my lab coat during office hours.
    Jeremiah 29:11

Registered User EnnuiEnthusiast's Avatar

Can't make up my mind

I carry it several different ways, depending on what I'm doing.

I have the Krussel case, in which I keep my DL and a couple of CC's, so that's the default. I sometimes use my belt case, but more often carry it in my hand or a pocket.

When I'm going out somewhere for the evening/have a meeting at work, I often ditch the case and keep it in my pocket with just a screen cover for protection.

Finally, if I'm running errands on the weekend, or heading to the Gym (I keep my workout schedule in excel) I might put it in my Innocase aluminum case for greater protection.

I'm using an OEM HP ipaq 2215 slip case--fits well in my front pocket.
    Mick

Have yet to find a screen protector that is does not degrade the display quality. Have a set of the writeShield (read on this forum it was the TOP DOG) and they look like "CRAP". In any event back to the topic...

I carry mine in a Piel Frama case most of the time. I'm not crazy about the Piel case - have the Proporta and Covertec on order -hope they address some of my issues.

Bob, I'm surprised to hear that. I had the same opinion of screen protectors before I tried the WriteShield. I have the anti-glare version and I can barely tell it's there. In fact, last week I was with several colleagues who have the same device and they couldn't tell that I had a screen protector until I told them.

One of my engineers installed it--- perhaps I'll try another pack.

Geek
    Piel Frama, on my hip next to my M3500 case.
    Dan Kunz - XV6600

I keep mine in the Covertec case most of the time, and I like their belt-clip because I wear a suit/sport jacket at the office and it hides it quite well! (plus it swivels nice and has never even come close to falling off my belt)

I also like it that accessible because I use this thing constantly at work, notes, agenda/contacts, etc....oh ya, I also use it as a phone!

I too have been using a PPC for many years now, so the "weight" is not a big deal for this nerd!
    "Put on God's whole armor, that you may be able successfully to stand up against the strategies and the deceits of the devil"

Ep. 6:11

Originally posted by HobbesIsReal
    I have egrips and good screen protector. I usually carry it in my pocket screen side into my leg.
    I don't recall seeing a PPC6600 wrapped in eGrips. Does it look like you taped it up with duct tape? Where can I see one with eGrips online?

If you have sweaty legs, oh, never mind. Too easy to enjoy that jab. LOL

Edit: I went to eGrips.com, but none of these PPC phones are listed. I only saw one I-Mate and two T-Tek's, but no blue angel, or XDAIII,....
    Last edited by TonyH; 03-09-2005 at 03:56 AM.