+ Reply to Thread

activesync..."3 items not syncronized"...in my favorites???

dos anyone else get this. i have all my i.e. favorites syncronizing, but it tells me unreolved item not syncronized? always has that there?

Administrator
    check your conflict rules.. something has been modifed on the phone or the pc and it doens t know which rule to use...

OR

the websites in question are down and cant be synced OR the links are hosed...

I assumed someone else would reply...

Bas assumption. That said, I have found AS to show 1 or more file(s) locked up a few times. It's usually been after I have used some app on the XV6600woc (my VZW model) (usually PIE?) & it hasn't released all the open file handles. In addition, I've found terminating the app (PIE) (via HandMenu in my case to get at the running apps) doesn't help either. A soft reboot has always taken care of it for me.

I discovered that Favorites Synchronization doesn't like to be synced on two computers. Only sync it to one.

I received errors about the device file system being full while trying to sync it on one computer.

The file system had 47 megs free so I don't know what it was mad about. I have since disabled favorites sync on one computer and left it on on the other computer and I am ok now.

I see it from time to time. I never mess with it, and eventually it seems to clear up on its own. You know, just ignore it, and it will go away. Works for stray animals, nagging kids, skin cancer...
    Jeremiah 29:11