+ Reply to Thread

Quicken Transactions

Does anyone know of a good PPC program to simply help enter credit card transactions to be later entered into Quicken? Previously, on a Palm device, I used QMate. It memorizized transactions from the previous entry, saving keystrokes, and keeping the previous amount, memo, and category information as well. I could upload the data to a QIF file that I could import into Quicken very easily. I really don't need all of the Quicken features of the normal PPC Quicken programs. I'm just looking for a way to quickly enter in new transactions. Does anyone know of a quick and easy way to do this?

Re: Quicken Transactions

Originally posted by js0873
    Does anyone know of a good PPC program to simply help enter credit card transactions to be later entered into Quicken? Previously, on a Palm device, I used QMate. It memorizized transactions from the previous entry, saving keystrokes, and keeping the previous amount, memo, and category information as well. I could upload the data to a QIF file that I could import into Quicken very easily. I really don't need all of the Quicken features of the normal PPC Quicken programs. I'm just looking for a way to quickly enter in new transactions. Does anyone know of a quick and easy way to do this?
    I assume you mean free?

If not, here's a program that can be bought that does it:

http://www.landware.com/pocketquicken/

For free? Alas I don't know, I'm using msft money, which comes with a ppc client.
    btf

Check out Handango, there was a program there...may have been Pocket Quicken
    PPC6600
    HBH-660

XDA III Architect
    You could also use Spb Finance. It's cheaper than Pocket Quicken and does all the same functions (maybe even more)!!

You can read it's review right here

Regards
    K
    [a] abort, [r] retry, [g] get a beer!!!

I use SPB Finance and like it. Seemed to get better reviews than Pocket Quicken.
    Jeremiah 29:11

I Beta-tested Pocket Quicken all through development...Best program on the market IMHO...not to mention that it has some of my personal suggestions and tweaks built in!!

Well worth every penny...
    "Put on God's whole armor, that you may be able successfully to stand up against the strategies and the deceits of the devil"

Ep. 6:11