+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

i really want a good side case that i just slip it in and out from the top....

i want a good case where it is top loading and i just slip it in and out. but i need one with a regular clip on back to slide onto belt. just like the peice that comes with the sprint pcs case. a nice snug belt clip. i hate the snap button types that need to be looped thru with the belt. i feel it easier to just slip in and out. the case it comes with almost needs 2 hands to make sure it doesnt slip and fall to ground.
    anything would be good, even if its from another device similar in size.
    example, i used ipod slip case for my treo

I use case logic universal PDA leather slip (pouch) case. I picked it up last year for my IQue 3600 for $14 at Circuit City.

It has a belt loop, with a snap, and the top of the case has an elastic loop and metal hook.

Targus also makes nice universal cases (nylon ballistic) wih a velcro flap for around $10

i need the belt clip on te back to be the type that grabs onto the belt. like slides on tight. i dont like the snap ones. im scared it will unsnap and fall. plus the other type feels more firm on the belt.

i like the eb slipper case but ordered it without a belt clip so i'm not sure how the clip is.

-Lee
    Samsung i730
    Ridata 1GB SD Card, Transcend 4GB SD card, PPC Tech Audio Adapter

I also have the EB SLipper case and I highly recommend it. I have it with the belt loop though, guranteed to not fall off that way. It does not scratch the unit at all, I've never had the magnetic clip come undone by itself. All in all a very simple, elegant, and functional design.

do u think the height and width is too much? i dont want it to be any more bigger tha nit needs to be. does anyone use it with the 6600? is it easy to slide in and out?

the krussell looks great, but i need to know wich size. seems like medium is the way to go. and i need to make sure i can use a clip attachment for normal attachment to a belt. i saw an image that looked right. te type that you squeeze te top and the bottom mouth opens to like alligator bite onto te belt. thats perfect

where do i order these from?

Krussel is in Sweden. They have a contact form on their website that Lee posted above.

Since they may not know the PPC6601, you can say I-Mate PDA2K or Qtek9090. They are identical to the PPC6600/6601/XV6600/SX66 in size and other things. This way they can decide if you need medium or large.

Yes, Medium is the correct size. There's a matrix on Krussell's homepage that lists the QTEK9090 as fitting the M 'generic' PDA cases.

Gotta love that belt-clip system: http://www.krusell.se/product.php?s=2&product=766. God forbid I get my PDA/phone hooked on something while trying to get out of a burning building!
    -Lee
    Samsung i730

how do you know which belt clip to order. or do they ship with several optional peices?

Does anyone have or used this case?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    Sprint PPC-6601

That is the Brando case. Some discussion here
    http://www.smartphoneforums.com/foru...454#post312454
    xv6600, EVDO, itrek, iguidance

Originally posted by MR29ROSE
    how do you know which belt clip to order. or do they ship with several optional peices?
    I don't think any of the Krussell cases come from the OEM w/ a clip, but many of thier Vendors bundle one - ie: http://www.executivepda.com/s.nl/sc....t.A/id.1342/.f
    That includes the Slide Swivel, but if you want, you can get one of the other optional clips.
    -Lee
    Samsung i730

Originally posted by novalovr66
    Does anyone have or used this case?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    $85??? It's $38 on Brando's web site.

Originally posted by lmychajluk
    Gotta love that belt-clip system: http://www.krusell.se/product.php?s=2&product=766. God forbid I get my PDA/phone hooked on something while trying to get out of a burning building!
    On the other hand, if you happen to be sleep walking and fall off a high building, and your phone hits a snag on the way down, I bet it holds your weight till the rescue team arrives

I'm not speaking from experience

In regards to size of the Krusell case both small and medium fit. Be warned, the medium is huge!

I have both. With the small size my PDA2K fits in perfectly. It fits in with no room left to spare though. With the medium size there is room left over at the top. The medium size is way to big in my opinion.

I recommend ordering Krusell cases from www.executivepda.com They have a great selection and I've ordered from them at least six times without a problem.

Here's a shot of the Medium case. You can see what I mean.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i really want a good side case that i just slip it in and out from the top....-medium.jpg  

lgreenberg - Got a shot of the Small w/ the device in it?

Also, 2 quick questions:

1) Is the device 'loose' enough that it can be pulled from the case quickly when ringing?

2) Does the small still have the pockets for SD slots?

I was going to go with this case, but couldn't get these answers when I first started looking. I'm currently using a Proporta, and like it, but want something a little more 'casual' that I can wear on my belt for the warmer weather, when I'll be wearing more shorts and t-shirts, and fewer jackets and overcoats (I usually pocket the device in the Proporta rather than 'holster' it).
    -Lee
    Samsung i730