+ Reply to Thread

Different ringer for Contacts

On my old phone I was able to get assign different ringers to dofferent contacts.

Is this possible for the PPC 6600??

Thanks

With Photo Contacts 1.2 you can assign different ringers and pictures to your contacts

cool...i'll check it out....

thank you.....

Change 6600 text messaging ringer?

I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere before but I did try searching to no avail. How do you change the text messaging ringer on the 6600? The default is extremly low and I can barley hear it when its right beside me. I did make some loud ringtones that work really good but I can only find how to add them as a phone ringer not as a text messaging ringer. This is the first pocket pc I've owned so I'm new to everything and I tried looking through the CD manual but I couldn't find the answer to my question there either. Its really annoying that a more detailed hard copy manual wasn't included. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Start, settings, sounds & notifications. Pull up notifications tab, from the drop down select "messaging: New text message". Select something other than the default.

Or, find and use PhoneAlarm and use your own mp3. Or try any other of many programs found on Pocket Gear...
    Jeremiah 29:11

Thanks . I really appreciate your help. I had actually went to that part of the menu and dismissed it because it said "AtiveSync: Begin sync" so I didn't think it had anything to do with the text messaging ringer. I looked over the fact that it had a drop down menu .