+ Reply to Thread

Siemens SX66 belt case

I would like to get my hands on one of the belt cases that comes with the SX66 from Cingular, but I can't seem to find a place online to purchase one. Can anyone help me?
    All it takes to make an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of people.

Matt, PM me your address and I'll send you one.

Fully Converged, painfully at times Kreigz's Avatar

Re: Siemens SX66 belt case

Originally posted by mattsmith0622
    I would like to get my hands on one of the belt cases that comes with the SX66 from Cingular, but I can't seem to find a place online to purchase one. Can anyone help me?
    I'm always on the look out for a decent case ... What's the SX66 case look like?
    The XV6700 is a lot like democracy: They're both less than perfect, but they're the best available ... as far as Verizon is concerned.

The standard case that is included is nothing really special. It is a horizontal case with magnetic snap on top flap. The case is leather, with the front piece dressed in nylon ballistic. Fixed belt clip.

That is EXACTLY the case I've been looking for. If anyone has one they'd be willing to part with at a fair price, please let me know.

thank you!

Brandon

Didn't you get one with your phone?

Wow! I had no idea there would be a demand for them. Most people don't use them. I should've forgotten to ship back the cases with 2 of the phones I returned.

Fully Converged, painfully at times Kreigz's Avatar
    Originally posted by TonyH
    Didn't you get one with your phone?

Wow! I had no idea there would be a demand for them. Most people don't use them. I should've forgotten to ship back the cases with 2 of the phones I returned.
    Quite a few of us have other venders versions (i.e. XV6600) that came with just a sleeve for the phone. No strap, no clip, no nothing.
    The XV6700 is a lot like democracy: They're both less than perfect, but they're the best available ... as far as Verizon is concerned.

I thought they all came with the same horizontal clip case....... ballistic around the device and a leather type strap over the top. That is what my 6601 came with. I use the case everyday, when it isn't in my pocket. Only thing is it is getting real straggly on the edges where the nylon is coming loose........ but other than that it is fine. Haven't looked at a new case yet..........
    LAK
    Sprint 6800/Mogul
    6700, 6600

Sprint phones (PPC6600, PPC6601) and Cingular SX66 come with the same exact horizontal case I described above. I have not seen what Verizon XV6600 comes with.

The Verizon comes with a cheap sleeve. Almost completely useless. So if any of you Sprint or Cingular guys with a discarded horizontal case want to send it to a good home, please PM me!

Brandon

Me too!!

I have been looking for a horizontal (rotatable) case but having a very difficult time. Treo has a nice one for their phones but nothing for the XV6600.
    PM me if you have one you want to get rid of.

Tom
    TOM
    VZW XV6600
    Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

As soon as I can find another case, I will have my horizontal balistic case that came with my SX66 available. Any ideas where I can find a nice leather case that is a little more functional?
    I can't stand the case that came with it. I feel like I'm going to drop the damn thing everytime I take it out to set appointments or check my schedule. I have no idea what companies are out there that manufacture cases for these. Any help would be appreciated.