+ Reply to Thread
    Fully Converged, painfully at times Kreigz's Avatar

Ok, I'm beat ... Today Screen shortcut ...

I've spent the better part of today trying to find the link, shortcut, etc that brings up the Today screen configuration page ... and I'm admitting defeat.

Can anyone help a poor, beaten PPC PE device user who's down on his luck?
    The XV6700 is a lot like democracy: They're both less than perfect, but they're the best available ... as far as Verizon is concerned.

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!
    Start Menu --> Settings --> Today
    Then select the "Items" tab at the bottom.

Ehud

Originally posted by Ehud
    Start Menu --> Settings --> Today
    Then select the "Items" tab at the bottom.

Ehud
    I'm sorry ... maybe I should have been more specific ...

I'm running iLauncher ... a Today screen plugin that has short cuts. I'd like to have a short cut to the Today screen configuration page/menu ... that's available in the method you described above.

The problem is I can't find the actualy file/.lnk to place a shortcut into iLauncher.

Help!
    The XV6700 is a lot like democracy: They're both less than perfect, but they're the best available ... as far as Verizon is concerned.

Come on ... doesn't anyone know the actual file that brings up the Today screen? Not ...Settings/Today screen ... I'm looking for the actual file.

By the way, if ya go into the actual directory structure, there isn't anything in Settings.

Help!

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!
    It's not a file. It's a lack of a file.

The "today" is a builtin to display the main screen, it's not an external call to a file, shortcut, link, executable, or anything.

Think about it like this. The today screen is like "End all programs". There's no executable the "ends all programs." There's no shortcut to "end all programs." It's just a function.

Ehud