+ Reply to Thread
    Never involved in a flame war! sputnik's Avatar

Locking swivel clip holster?

I'm looking for something like this, an old-school swivel clip holster. I can't stand the huge metal case that I have, and I'm not a fancy enough person to have a nice leather one, plus I like the form factor that this type of holster usually offers. If it's in its holster, that'll meant that my phone isn't in use, so the fact that I won't have keyboard access doesn't matter. The one I linked to is showing up as Available Soon, so I was wondering if anyone here happened to know anyplace that's selling them now. Thanks!
    _______
    Spu|nik VZW Kyo 7135 / VZW XV6600 / Sprint Mogul / Sprint Touch Pro / Sprint Touch Pro 2 / Apple iPhone 4 / ???

Seidio is one of the fastest to-market online vendors I know. If theirs is coming soon then others are coming much later.

This is not a browny for David to give me some discount on the G2500M carkit. But if he does, it would be great.

Never involved in a flame war! sputnik's Avatar
    I guess I'll just have to wait, then...something I'm not very good at *cough* spent way too much just to get the XV6600 w/camera a few weeks before it was released *cough*
    _______
    Spu|nik VZW Kyo 7135 / VZW XV6600 / Sprint Mogul / Sprint Touch Pro / Sprint Touch Pro 2 / Apple iPhone 4 / ???

I am waiting as well............ hopefully not too much longer!
    LAK
    Sprint 6800/Mogul
    6700, 6600

Well, you'll probably be waiting awhile.. Per another thread on the SX66 MDAIII etc. forum, they've had it coming soon for a long time now. I called last Tuesday and asked if they knew when it would become available. They told me they have no eta on it and to keep checking the website. Seems like if you got one displayed on the website, obviously it has been successfully manufactured. So whats the hold up? In the meantime, does anyone have a holster for a XDA or Siemens SX56? Physical dimensions are nearly exactly the same as the Siemens SX66. If it comes close, you can always adjust the holster to fit easily.

Largely Converged Member av8instyle's Avatar
    It's said "available soon" for several months now. I've been waiting patiently...