+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Caller ID?

Caller ID?

I have been getting calls that are in my contacts that dont display the name or if its a contact that has a picture attached it wont come up as well.

I have Sbp pocket plus and photo contacts installed. Also when you have a long distance number displayed in your contacts should it look like 1-555-555-5555 or 1 (555) 555-5555 for it to be recognized for the name to come up?

I have already done a search on the forum and found some discussion but no answers.

Thanks,

Moviemkr00

Administrator
    why not use the standard caller id system thats already in the 0x? i dont have any problems getting my calls to pop up? what features does this photo contact program give you over the default ?

Photocontacts gives you the option to add a custom ringtone to each contact you have.

From my experience, it does have several problems with it. I have a similar problem to you Moviemkr00. I have also had a problem where I have changed the "default" photo for all contacts to something different. When the phone rings, the "default" picture as well as the new picture I set as default sit and flash back and forth like the program can't figure out which one to display. My custom ring tones work about 50% of the time, and has several other issues that I hope can get resolved with a future update.

So, anyone know what is up with the caller ID. There has to be someone out there that has fixed this problem.

Caller Id Problems

I jsut got my PPC-6600 and whenever someone calls me it just displays the phone number even though the number is already in my contact list. Is there a way to change or fix this?