+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ProClip Holster

Post ProClip Holster

I e-mailed ProClip inquiring as to the molded plastic holster like the one they have for the Treo and the one Seidio is taking FOREVER to release.

Hello,

We do have plans to make a belt clip holster for the PDA2k, we don't have an exact date. We should have them in about
    6-8 weeks.

Thank you,

ProClip USA, Customer Service
    www.proclipusa.com

I have the Treo 600 holster from them and it is awesome. Super slim, securely holds the unit and still looks brand new. Thought you may be interested.

And as a follow-up, I called Seidio on Monday, there rep specifically told me the plastic holster was in, was being looked at for quality and build and should be up on the site for sale in 12-24 hours. I e-mailed yesterday and they told me no ETA and it could be several months. I can't stand them. So unreliable, poor quality, etc. I just need a case badly and don't many of the offerings. Sigh...

I feel like this case will never come out............ they say soon and then not soon, and then soon and not soon.......... really annoying!
    LAK
    Sprint 6800/Mogul
    6700, 6600

I am the POTIONS MAHHSTER!!! jaderaven's Avatar
    I bought this one. I love it. It feels very secure on my hip and out of the way. Very easy to get off the hip to answer. Also you don't have to open it to answer or hear so you don't get any oil on the pda screen. My screen stays pretty clean much longer. Also for those of you interested in it, I have seen no degredation of signal inside this metal case... NONE whatsoever.

Thinking of going for that one jaderaven. Does it stick way out off your pants when you use the clip???

No not much more than my i700 did.
    iPhone - AT&T
    Past phones:
    Samsung i700 -Verizon
    XV6600 - Verizon

I have that one too and I really like it, but I just ordered a 2200mAh battery for my device and I am afraid that it won't fit in that case. I KNOW the 3300 mAh one wouldn't have fit!

That metal case slopes like the battery does, but the new 2200 battery is flush with the camera "hump."

Otherwise I like the case, but the OEM battery is totally inadequate, so I'm likely going to have to get another case.

Ben

jaderaven-

i was wondering about the vibrate feature. With the stock case and mt current brando leather one, it is almost impossible to feel it vibrate. I was hoping this one would be different because it is not a soft case. Can you give me some feedback?

Also, it's tough to tell from the picture, but is there any access to any buttons that could be assigned to voice command?

thanks!

Originally posted by btrcp2000
    jaderaven-

i was wondering about the vibrate feature. Can you give me some feedback?

is there any access to any buttons that could be assigned to voice command?
    thanks!
    I can feel it in vibrate o.k. I definitely have not thought of it as a problem.

I assign VC to the record button and record to the "windows" button.

...I am worried about the 2200 battery fitting too. I think there is a slight chance it will.

it looks like the one from innopocket. does it have slots for extra sd cards? if so, would it hold a wifi card, or would that stick out too much?

It is the one from innopocket. It does not have any slots for extra sd cards.

One issue is it was designed for a version of the XDA III that has the camera/flash setup in the horizontal, and the verizon phone I have is in the Vertical. The lens does line up with the hole so I can still take pictures and video however, the flash remains covered.
    iPhone - AT&T
    Past phones:
    Samsung i700 -Verizon
    XV6600 - Verizon