+ Reply to Thread

Reason to be happy with 660x (TMobile pulls HP ipaq)

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/smart...cements-036992

Random, "Be glad you own a 660x" phone.

As much as some of you hate the 660x, the Ipaq _REALLY_ sucked by various accounts I read.

Back to shoutcast on my pda...
    Cheers,
    Byron

Pocket PC Novice
    I actually had an HP 6315, but yes, the problems one has with it makes me want to keep my PPC6601.

I thought it was something I was doing to the HP, and when I decided to let it keep all defaults after a hard reset (not restoring any files) all the problems existed.

So currently using a PPC6601. Nice unit

This is not good for us as well. Companies are having trouble making money with these phones. We want T-Mobile and HP to succeed to to drive competition. This is bad for everyone.

Originally posted by mswlogo
    This is not good for us as well. Companies are having trouble making money with these phones. We want T-Mobile and HP to succeed to to drive competition. This is bad for everyone.
    Thats one way to look at it. Personally, I think there's a big difference between 'trouble making money' and making a phone that is really limited.

HP should have known better. I understand why they designed it with the limitations they did, but they should have known the market better.

As is, given the size of this forum, and xda-developers.. I'm not too worried.

Another phone/pda will appear. I'm seeing more and more people with them.
    btf