+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sound Quality

Sound Quality

I was wondering how good the sound quality was when playing mp3s via windows media player (i.e. How does it compare to an iPod)? Thank you very much for any info...

Sounds pretty good. I'm not a major audiophile, but as long as the original mp3 or whatever is a decent recording, it does fine through the headphones. Of course it depends on the headphones, but even if I output it to the car it sounds good. The built in speaker sucks, but that is not what it is for. The iPods sound great as well, but to my ears, there is not much difference.
    Jeremiah 29:11

yeah, its a cool thing to have - but it's by no means a substitue to an Ipod. Then again, the PPC 6600 is the badest little gadget on the market right now. The only thing better might be the new PSP if it was a camera and cell phone!
    Check out my iAdviseMe (IT Advisories), i9erNews (49er news), iGreen (Green News) or my iGossip (celeb News) Apps at: http://www.iadvise.me/

You say it is no substitute for an iPod. Do you mean sound quality or size (gigs)? thanks...