+ Reply to Thread

Unable to send pictures or video

Had the Sprint Audiovox 6600 with Camera for 2 weeks now. I already did the Audiovox ROM upgrade plus 3900 bluetooth install.

Called Tech Support, no help

I do a soft reset, then:
    From the main menu, I click on the Picture mail Icon, go to My Pictures (or My Video, doesn't matter). I toggle over to the picture I want to send and at the bottom clieck Send button, Send Picture Mail.... I hear a click, and nothing. I can still move around on that same page but nothing.

There is 1 picture that has a "U" in the upper right corner..not sure what that is..
    When I try to send that picture with the "U", the unit freezes.

I do not have voice dialing or anything else running

Mine won't do it either, before or after upgrade, no go. Just freezes, so I have the AOL program and send pics that way. Tech support is no help at Sprint, I know more than they do about their product!
    SteveM
    Sprint HTC EVO 4G

what is the AOL program and do you have to subscribe to their service?

boy oh boy the bills keep mounting up on this! Glad I'm Donald Trumps illegiate child!

On my home computer I am with aol, so, PocketGear or Handango sell a program that can be put on the ppc that gives you aol mail and messenger. If you aren't signed up with aol it probably isn't worth getting.
    SteveM
    Sprint HTC EVO 4G

Just FYI, "Send Picture Mail" isn't working on mine either. Sprint 6600 , and it doesn't matter if BlueTooth is OFF or ON.

DLD