+ Reply to Thread

Main Battery staying at 0%, HELP!

I went into the office today (usually work at home) and my main battery drained all the way down to 0%. I charged it in the car and had to soft reset it when I got home because it wouldn't turn on. Now at home I am on the cradle (USB power only) and the main battery is stuck at 0%.

Any ideas? The main battery is suddenly not charging. Has anyone else seen this?

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!
    If the battery won't charge in the phone, there is a slim chance the phone's charger circuit is confused...

Try placing it in the cradle outside of the pda and on a/c power and see if it charges there.

Ehud
    p.s. Remember to do a backup first, as you'll likely win a free hard reset. On the other hand, you're almost there anyway.

OK, it charged fully overnight. Based on the other battery charging/hard reset thread, my guess is that it was charging the backup battery, i.e., it took a while for the backup battery to charge (my drive home), causing it to still show 100% and 0% when I looked at it. The backup battery may have been somewhere between 75% and 100% for a while (since it only goes in 25% increments), causing it to show 0% 100% for some time.