+ Reply to Thread

ppc6600 can't send sms to email?

hey all, with the cell phones i've had before, i was always able to send a text message to not only cell phone #s but to email addresses too. why can't i send a text message to email addresses on the ppc6600?

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!
    *sigh*

No need to use Search, just start a new thread.

SMS to 6245 (MAIL) with no subject line
    and with the content being
    recipient@email.address {subject line} content-of message

E

sorry for not searching.

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!
    No problem, just watch the guys come out of the woodwork to let you know it's ok, and to beat me over the head for daring to suggest you use search

*lol*

E

RUNNING
    We forgive you EHUD

Dang it Ehud, don't start harassing the pretty girl who just needs to know a simple answer (no matter that she has over a 100 posts).....now for the ugly guys, continue to flame away!

Jeremiah 29:11

Well hey i agree with ehud, that just because she's a pretty girl doesn't mean she shouldn't have to search like the rest of us. We let pretty girls get away with too much.

But i have to give her much respect because she's actually using an ppc, and she's brave enough to post her picture.

I don't even care if pretty girls post threads like "how do I turn this thing on?", ESPECIALLY if they have pictures posted... Michelle, you can post WHATEVER YOU WANT here as far as I'm concerned lol.
    Tom

tom, *sigh* you need to get out more. She's pretty yes but kissing her ass won't get you anywhere. Maybe you could help her configure her phone.

Hell I'm married, I'm not looking to get anywhere, I'm serious though how often do we get ANY girls on here not to mention those with our device, even if she weren't pretty I'd like to see a more equalized demographic but it'll never happen, so I'd make the members of the opposite sex feel as absolutely welcome as possible!
    Tom

Tom,

Hey i agree, I was just give you a hard time. Trust me I am in teh same position you are.

Like I said i am impressed that she is using the phone, as this is really kind of a techy device. I would hate to stereotype but someone like her I would expect her to be using a babyphat branded version of a motorola.

Michelle no disrespect and if you want some private lessons on how to send email text message, I'd be more than willing to provide them.

LOL

haha u kill me!
    T.

Give it a rest, geeks!

Dan

good lord. i am a tech geek for life. i've been w/sprint since '99 and go through phones like i change my hair style (ask anyone at the other forum (SU). i'd rather shop at circuit city than at the mall so i'm not your average jane. however, this unit deserves to be kept around a little longer than the rest. it's fascinating. and who needs to read manuals when you have this site! and thanks for ehud's tip, i can now sms to email. wee.

*sniff*, wait a second while i wipe a tear from my eye.

i didn't think women like you existed....i guess i have to stop going out to all those clubs and bars and just wait until you walk until circuit city... LOL

Glad to see your a member and I agree this site is awesome... I probably waste more time reading this site than I should at work..

Hey now that you can sms to email, you should send me one. (wink)