+ Reply to Thread

Please answer these question....PLEASE

Howdy all!!

Quick questions:

I had the xv the day it came out. I was sorely disappointed b/c of the low ringer issue. HAVE they fixed it?

Have they fixed the low earpiece volume?

Have they fixed the bluetooth headset issue?

I was gonna buy the Treo 650 but it's beat w/o EVDO. If I'm gonna blow another wad, it's not gonna be for Palm OS and 1X. FO SHIZZLE. Thanks.
    More bars in more places are only good if you're an alcoholic

HOO HAA!

1) Ringers can be made loud, I don't have an issue with that now.

2) Ear piece? Try the volume lever on the cord or the settings on your phone. I almost became deaf the other day it's so loud!

3) Bluetooth, I'll leave that to someone else. I bought one, it worked, but wasn't worth $70.00 for the talk time I use on my phone. I'll wait till later! Altho I'm going to buy a new car soon and bluetooth is a must on my next ride!
    Check out my iAdviseMe (IT Advisories), i9erNews (49er news), iGreen (Green News) or my iGossip (celeb News) Apps at: http://www.iadvise.me/

1. Only fix for low ringer is to put a louder ringtone on it.
    2. No
    3. What do you mean? It works well with some headsets, not so well with others. YMMV.
    Jeremiah 29:11

Forever Confused
    For me the BT is working fine. I have the itech stereo clip. Which I use for both the phone and the multi media side of our toys. This also means that ringtones are a moot problem. The headset chims in when I get a call. I could never hear ringers on my other phones either. And as far as headset volume, I was listening to some mp3's while cutting the grass the other day.