+ Reply to Thread

Today background corrupted

i installed the mac os x theme from pocketmac and it was not making the unit function well so i uninstalled. now when i choose the "bliss" theme, the background is totally screwed up. how do i fix it? i tried soft reset, didn't work.f

Try switching to another theme and see if that works (like Windows default). If the other screen works, then it may just be the Bliss theme, and I can email it to you. If other themes don't work, then a hard reset may be necessary to repair the registry.
    Jeremiah 29:11

windows default theme works. could you kindly send me a pm and i'll give u my email...thanks!

My Bluetooth is built in!
    I have had this problem when using the theme switcher to flip through several backgrounds. A soft reset always fixed it for me though.
    PPC-6700, Treo 700wx, Samsung IP-i830w, Motorola i580, LG Fusic. Mix well, add accessories, consume.

I'll do it one better....

If I am receiving some emails from a pretty girl, well, my wife may start asking a few questions. And anyone knows my mistress is my 6600!
    Attached Files
    Jeremiah 29:11

Originally posted by mwfielder
    I'll do it one better....
    If I am receiving some emails from a pretty girl, well, my wife may start asking a few questions. And anyone knows my mistress is my 6600!
    hee. thank you for posting the file

argh. i installed the file. now i have 2 Bliss themes and neither of them work. my desktop image is still screwed up. still using windows default theme. i can't delete either of the Bliss themes because the error prompt says they are in the ROM.