+ Reply to Thread

Best paint/image processing program?

I would like a program that lets me take pictures I have taken with the camera and scribble notes on it and do some basic image processing on it.. and also have the ability to email it from the program would be nice. ..

What is the program people prefer for this ?

resco photo viewer is nice...

I've also used ACDSee for pocket pc which I enjoyed. Resco does more, but its a little confusing to get used to at first. and resco lets you scribble on them i think, either that or the OS photo viewer. I've done it with one of them.

acdsee lets you write on pictures??

OS photo viewer lets you scribble?

Re: Best paint/image processing program?

Originally posted by punkouter
    I would like a program that lets me take pictures I have taken with the camera and scribble notes on it and do some basic image processing on it.. and also have the ability to email it from the program would be nice. ..

What is the program people prefer for this ?
    I don't know whether you're on Sprint or Verizon, and I don't know what's included on the VZ phones - but with Sprint the included Album software allows you to do a lot of basic image processing, including making notes on the image. You can email or upload the file after you edit it. - sheureka

Originally posted by punkouter
    acdsee lets you write on pictures??

OS photo viewer lets you scribble?

No ACDsee acts just like the pc client. view thumbnails, next, back, etc..

resco does full albums, landscape, preloading, slideshow, etc.

No the OS doesnt allow you to write... sooo that must be resco. go with that.

SPB imageer doe a nice job of allowing you to jot notes, record a description of the pic and even email it. If you are looking for the Adobe Photoshop of PPC painting programs, try Pocket Artist, as it is as close to Photoshop as you can get..
    XV6600>XV6700>Treo 700W (I think I'll stay here a while).

I will vote for Resco's photoviewer. It has the ability to add voice notes, text notes you can draw on the photographs, crop. Also on the desktop side you have the ability to setup photo albums to sync. Pretty fast as well. If you are getting Resco file explorer anyway you can get photoviewer in a package with Resco Stickies for $34.95.

I cut this out of a post by Evilhomer. I guess if you use this link to pocketgear pdaphonehome gets some kickbacks.

http://www.pocketgear.com/index.asp?associateid=207

Do a search for Resco Utility Package after getting to pocketgear.
    AT&T Jailbroken Iphone 3G 2.2

I use Resco on my other PDA, and I don't think it does anything that the supplied "Album" doesn't do. But again I don' t know if it comes on the XV6600. - sheureka
    Do good. Be kind. Have fun.