+ Reply to Thread

Power Button is broken

My power button is now broken. My 6600 is about 5 months old. Nothing happened to break it, it just got worn out i guess.

I would use insurance to replace it, but I wanna wait till the 730 comes out. grrr...

So... I shut off the button lock, and removed most of the button links to programs so it doesn't launch anything in my pocket. So it is still functional, but now lame.

Just to let you all knbreakow, the power button can be worn out.

My Bluetooth is built in!
    take it to any of the larger Sprint stores in your area and ask them to replace it under the manufacturers warranty. Unless they can prove it broke due to abuse the phone has a 1 yr warranty.

They may have to order one for you depending on where you live not all stores stock the 6600.
    PPC-6700, Treo 700wx, Samsung IP-i830w, Motorola i580, LG Fusic. Mix well, add accessories, consume.

I'm Verizon. ARe you saying that there is a waranty outside the insurance that covers the phone without a deductible?? sweet.

My Bluetooth is built in!
    as far as I know verizon also has a one year warranty for anything thats not abuse or loss.
    PPC-6700, Treo 700wx, Samsung IP-i830w, Motorola i580, LG Fusic. Mix well, add accessories, consume.

The phone comes with a one year warranty