+ Reply to Thread

AgileMessenger message error

I like this app. It's free so I don't expect too much. But today I noticed that in the Today list (on standby screen), AgileMessenger states that I have 1 unread message but I check the app and I don't have any messages waiting to be read. I have done a soft reset and I still get that "1 unread message" prompt. What's going on?

BTW, why is it that AgileMessenger appears and disappears in the Today list?

Do you have Voice Command installed? I find that VC messes with many of the today plugins along with the settings icons.
    AT&T Jailbroken Iphone 3G 2.2

nope, don't have it.

Michelle,

I thought I was the only one whose messenger appears and disappears...

I do have VC 1.5 and Phonealarm

Administrator
    yeah soemtimes agilse diesppears in the today screen. im running spb pocket plus.. i noticed it started doing this after the latest release.. its still there, just hiding form someone..

anyway,

someone has left you a message and you probably did not activate that persons icon to read it. just scroll thru your buddy lists.. even the folks who are not signed in, and make sure you dont have a message waiting.. their line will have a bar across it and how many messages they have left you.

if you dont see any messages you have not checked, sign in and then manually disconnect each messenger you use instead of just closing out the app. this should clear any left over messages..

if you use AOL sometimes its one of those auot response messages you get when you sign in to multiple locations..

marc, you are a lifesaver. that was indeed the case. thank you.