+ Reply to Thread

Lots of Bay Area/Calif. web connect problems!

Seems over past several days my Vz XV660 has lost all bars for several hours at a time. At first I thought due to maybe a rush at noontime. Then happened yesterday in afternoon.

First thought...something wrong with my device, so I went through the usual motions of soft reset, restore backup, etc. Only to still find the lack of signal bars.

Wondering if anyone knows of Verizon problems?

Does anyone have a number for Bay Area, CA to call to maybe get a recording for transmission issues?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Lots of Bay Area/Calif. web connect problems!

Originally posted by Rreed
    Seems over past several days my Vz XV660 has lost all bars for several hours at a time. At first I thought due to maybe a rush at noontime. Then happened yesterday in afternoon.

First thought...something wrong with my device, so I went through the usual motions of soft reset, restore backup, etc. Only to still find the lack of signal bars.

Wondering if anyone knows of Verizon problems?

Does anyone have a number for Bay Area, CA to call to maybe get a recording for transmission issues?

Thanks in advance!
    Just dial 800 DA and ask for the VZW customer Service number.

That should get you what you need to know. Maybe you'll get lucky and its them trying to get EVDO up and running in the Bay Area.

Good Luck,

Bob Duckworth

BTW You didn't just update your PRL did you? There is a newer PRL out that has caused some problems lately. Don't know if that affects you or not, but just a thought.

Bob Duckworth
    My cellphone is smarter than your honor student.