+ Reply to Thread

No powerpoint Viewer

wow, I transfered my powerpoint presentation to my 6600 after making some changes like i would on my g1k, and I got in my car, got half way there and pulled out my ppc-6600 to review it like I usually do and what the hell do you know!!! No powerpoint viewer. I didnt know that it didnt come with one on it. I tell you one day sprint is going to get it right. they put it on the G1k but not the new model. Does anyone know where can I get a powerpoint for pocketpc

Re: No powerpoint Viewer

Originally posted by carlosmh
    wow, I transfered my powerpoint presentation to my 6600 after making some changes like i would on my g1k, and I got in my car, got half way there and pulled out my ppc-6600 to review it like I usually do and what the hell do you know!!! No powerpoint viewer. I didnt know that it didnt come with one on it. I tell you one day sprint is going to get it right. they put it on the G1k but not the new model. Does anyone know where can I get a powerpoint for pocketpc
    Niche market if you ask me.

In any case.. google yielding this:
    http://www.cnetx.com/slideshow/

btf

Geek
    clearvue has a suite for office documents.
    Dan Kunz - XV6600

Originally posted by dankunz
    clearvue has a suite for office documents.
    The PowerPoint part is only $8.95 and the files do not have to be converted. I use it a lot and it works fine. Files cannot be modified, though. The programs that allow modification require conversion.

I'll vouch for Clearvue Powerpoint as well as Clearvue PDF. No editing, no search, but great for quick viewing. $8.95 each.
    AT&T Jailbroken Iphone 3G 2.2