+ Reply to Thread

Dial Voice Calls via Bluetooth from PC

I am looking for a way to have MS Outlook or MS Phone Dialer (Start, Run, Dialer) dial my PPC6601 for voice calls via a bluetooth connection. I think AT commands would be passed to the phone via the BT modem (may only be for DUN). Is there a way to do this via an initialization string or is anyone aware of a application. "DialItNow" does this but not with Window Mobile 2003. My T-Mobile SE T68 also did this. It was great when I had alot of call to make and the all the phone number are in Outlook.

Thanks

Geek
    Voice Command? You could then just tell your phone to dial XYZ contact and be done with it. Contacts should sync from the computer anyway!
    Dan Kunz - XV6600

Dial PPC6601 from Win XP via Bluetooth

I know it may sound lazy or even redundant, but it is easier than voice command. I have MS Voice Command on my PPC6601 and do use it all the time when I am traveling or driving. In my office, it is faster and easier to click on each customer on my task list and have my phone start to dial.

Any other I ideas. Is this just getting the right AT command or does this require an application

Thank you

In Outlook, if you right-click the contact, and select call, then "Dialing Options", what's listed under the "Connect Using" Option? If you can select the DUN for the phone, it may work...
    -Lee
    Samsung i730
    Ridata 1GB SD Card, Transcend 4GB SD card, PPC Tech Audio Adapter