+ Reply to Thread

Multiple ActiveSync Inbox's?

Currently I have my work email set as activesync. and my home email as pop3, and my home contacts and calendar as ativesync.

I would like to be able to have two seperate activesync setups on my phone, so I dont have to use pop3. And so I can keep work email/contacts seperate from home email/contacts...

any thoughts? I saw some stuff on google about multiple activesyncs, but i would like some input before i go around testing.

A device can only sync mail with one PC. You'll need to check your home email via pop3, or set up a server. You can't have 2 different sets of contacts and calendar on the ppc. The ppc will sync with both PCs, but will copy info from one to another.
    Jeremiah 29:11

Thats what I was afriad of. Ya I have Exchange 2003 running at home. But i might as well just use pop3 there for email, and activesync there for contacts, then activesync at work for email and keep it like that.

Bummer. You know you would think they would have a personal/business side to these devices by now.

Unless thats what that software on the net does...

Nah I just took a min to read over what I found more clearly. Says that it will retain the partership so you can sync with more than 2 computers and retain your parterships even if activesync deletes one.

Says nothing about toggleing between two activesync inboxes. BUMMER.

Active Sync one and Sprint Biz Connect or VZ's service the other account. That's what I do and it totally keeps them separated.
    Check out my iAdviseMe (IT Advisories), i9erNews (49er news), iGreen (Green News) or my iGossip (celeb News) Apps at: http://www.iadvise.me/