+ Reply to Thread

Thread: java for pda's

java for pda's

I like playing chess in my spare time on pogo games web site which requires java to access the game boards themselves, my pda will access the site but will not allow me to actually join games, i imagine its because the pda does not have java. I asked someone and they told me the audiovox xv6600 runs on brew and that i could not download java on the unit. Can anyone give me any feed back.

try netfront with java

Re: java for pda's

Originally posted by torrezedays
    I like playing chess in my spare time on pogo games web site which requires java to access the game boards themselves, my pda will access the site but will not allow me to actually join games, i imagine its because the pda does not have java. I asked someone and they told me the audiovox xv6600 runs on brew and that i could not download java on the unit. Can anyone give me any feed back.
    I wanted the same thing as well. I looked into it and its not compatible with PPC Windows second editon. I have Siemens sx66 and that is pretty much that same thing as yours it is a windows application. Does anyone know any other one that would work with my Siemens?

Joy