+ Reply to Thread

Question MS Voice Command on PPC-6600

Iíve searched this forum and canít seem to locate any info on the following and I was hoping someone could help me.

Has anyone run across a problem on the PPC-6600 where after installing Microsoft voice command, the Sprint Picture Mail app will freeze up whenever trying to use it? And prior to the Microsoft installation Picture Mail worked without lock-ups.

Iíve soft reset the PPC numerous times and testing the Picture Mail app in a number of different scenariosÖ but no luck.

Iíd like to use the MS product since the PPC-6600 does not come with an embedded voice dialing function.

Thanks for your help.

Jason

Re: MS Voice Command on PPC-6600

Originally posted by JTNierenberg
    Iíve searched this forum and canít seem to locate any info on the following and I was hoping someone could help me.

Has anyone run across a problem on the PPC-6600 where after installing Microsoft voice command, the Sprint Picture Mail app will freeze up whenever trying to use it?
    There are lots and lots of threads on VC's problems, not only with PicMail but with other programs as well. There is no fix, other than disabling VC when you want to use PicMail. The other alternative is just to email pictures. That works with VC. - sheureka
    Do good. Be kind. Have fun.

That's what I was afraid of. Guess I'll have to choose which one is more important.

Thanks for the reply.

Have a nice night.

Jason

Originally posted by JTNierenberg
    That's what I was afraid of. Guess I'll have to choose which one is more important.

Thanks for the reply.

Have a nice night.

Jason
    Considering how cheap the pics are, I've chosen to keep VC. It's a no brainer.
    Check out my iAdviseMe (IT Advisories), i9erNews (49er news), iGreen (Green News) or my iGossip (celeb News) Apps at: http://www.iadvise.me/