+ Reply to Thread

photo contacts 1.20

Im new to this so bear with me. I just downloaded the zip file of the photocontacts 1.20. It's downloaded into my documents. But everytime I click on it the following comes up: "There is no application associated with "photocontacts v1[1].20" Run the application first, then open this file from within the application" What is all this? What application do I have to run? Where can find it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I want to run photo contacts 1.20 so I can have seperate ringtones and images with my contacts. If someone can help me install it properly step by step, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Fully Converged
    unzip the cab file from the zip file. Put it in Storage on your 6600 then run it on your 6600
    XV6800, Aliph Jawbone

photocontacts 1.20

how do i unzip the file? it's only 612kb big. i double click on it and i get the same message as above on the 6600

Fully Converged
    don't unzip photo contacts on your 6600... If you are having trouble unzipping it on your PC then it's a problem with the zip file extension on your PC. DL winzip or something or open winzip if you already have it then open the photo contacts zip file on your desktop PC. there should be a cab file inside. This is what you put in storage an run on your PPC
    XV6800, Aliph Jawbone