+ Reply to Thread

why my xv6600 WOC can not connect internet

i had a problem for my xv6600 woc ,i already edit the prl and now is work at my country but the problem is why i can not connect to internet cause it keep connecting but never connected,did anybody had the same problem
    www.iklanoke.com sell and buy advertising

I had the same problem. First time I took it to sprint and they gave me another new one. Then it happenned again, so I figured I'd update the rom. It worked. Sure the update just gave me back the exact same rom I had but it worked and has been for the last 3 days (knock on wood)......

good luck.
    Bob J Vark

can u tell me whoch update rom did i had to use for update verizon xv6600 woc ???i dont know where is it

I don't know much about Indonesia but A. Does your cellular carrier offer Internet (EV-DO or 1x-RTT)? And B. Did you setup an account to access it and configure your connection properly?
    Mobile Pimp: Fujitsu P7010D, Audiovox 6600, Playstation PSP, iGo Juice (70), Kingston 5gb PC-Card, SDIO Socket Wifi, Socket BlueTooth GPS, Socket CF BT Adapter, PNY 4 in 1 Memory Adapter.

yes 1x ....and i already set with good....but i think there is a problem in sofware