+ Reply to Thread

Angry Piel Frama Case Problem

For the last several months I've been using the Piel Frama case with my Verizon XV6600 (no camera). For those of you not familiar with the case, it uses a piece of plastic that covers the keyboard to "grip" the phone.

Everything has been going well but in the couple of weeks, the upper edge of the plastic is curling as I slide the keyboard down and up. I've tried to keep it from curling but nothing seems to work.

I think the plastic will eventually stretch or tear and I'm afraid the curled plastic will put too much pressure between the two halves of the phone.

Has anyone had this problem and is there a solution? It may be time for a new cover. I thought the Piel Frama case was expensive and I expected better for the money.

Thanks for the help.

// Scott

I had the same problem with the Krussell case. I applied some heat (basically waved a lighted match over the plastic), and that bought me another month or so.

But at the end of the day, I ended up going away from that type of case, and went to a horizontal holster instead