+ Reply to Thread

IM Forwarding on Sprint

Hey all,

I have been a user of Verichat for over 4 months now, but in the past week have had problems with it. Tonight, I logged myself completely out of Verichat because it was not converting the text messages received into messages on my phone. What surprised me is that when I did this, I noticed that now my phone icon in AIM has *two* arrows.. this got me curious as to if this was just a bug. I sent myself a message from my desktop to my phone, and low and behold.. I'm able to reply!! Has anyone else noticed this, or has this change just taken place? This is great news!! WTG Sprint for finally implementing this!!
    AT&T iPhone 8GB, Belkin leather case

After checking into this a bit more, I've also noticed that they've added the 6600 as an actual selectable device. Prior I had to select some other Audiovox PDA phone that seemed similar from the list. I can confirm that this is still working, so it doesn't appear to be a fluke.

I know that you can now use the 265*** codes starting with 265000 and in the text message put your username space password and it will sign you on AIM..and 265001 will sign you off..and if u go up the list 265002...etc and put a ? in the test it will respond and tell you what each function does. now all we need is a program to organize the whole thing...

Why bother with all of that when you can just set up IM Forwarding though?

Originally posted by elkay
    Why bother with all of that when you can just set up IM Forwarding though?
    Well this way u can check your buddy list and assign phone numbers to ur aim buddys...so u can send a inital message to someone..delete buddys...etc...