+ Reply to Thread

using BT and MS voicecommand....?

Hello,

I may have missed a previously posted thread, but I was hoping I could get advice on how to make my BT headset work with MS voicecommand.

I have a HBH-662 BT and it was working fine, until I installed MS VC on my 6600. Now the VC is working well but the headset is not responding at all.

I know, from reading previous threads, VC is not an option via BT for 6600, but even if I dial from the device the headset is not working. As per the BT manager on the device, the headset is connected.....

Please help

thanks

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!
    Sounds like a DLL memory issue.

Have you tried UN-installing VC?

Ehud

I just disabled VC and soft reset my device. After it loaded I turned the BT on again and it seems to work.

So it appears that with the VC enabled, I am unable to the BT......any suggestions on how I can correct this. Looking at some previous threads there seems to be a way around this...

please reply

thanks

Its usually VC and something else. Do you have anything else loaded? (Especially today screen plugins such as SPB Pocket Plus)
    AT&T Jailbroken Iphone 3G 2.2

hello,

Thanks for the reply,

yes I have SPB pocket and other such programs. I guess it is interfering.

I did get the BT to work after turing it on and off (soft reset). Although when I dial from the phone there seems to be a 2-3 second delay until the BT picks up....

Is this normal? any other suggestions.

take care

I have the Sony HBH-660 and use VC also. Sometimes there is a 2-3 second delay, usually after I make a call and the phone is still ringing, but it always connects before the person I am calling picks up.
    Ever had "one of those days"? I'm having "one of those LIVES!"
    XV6800, XV6700 AND an XV6600, Plantronics Voyager 855 Stereo BT Headset, Jabra JX-10 Release 2, Aliph Jawbone, Motorola H700, Motorola H850, Jabra BT800, Sony HBH-660, 2 GB SD

What Version of SPB PP are you running? I didn't have BT problems with SPB PP and VC but other programs such as WebIS and Netfront wouldn't load. 3.0 seemed to help. Also, if you don't need it try turning off the today screen launcher of Pocket Plus. PHM PowerToys has a nifty taskbar launcher. It seems to take less memory.
    http://www.phm.lu/Products/PocketPC/PowerToys/
    Not as Spiffy or as easy as Pocket Plus but with the issues you're having its worth taking a look.

You could also try disabling functions in Voice Command such as Media if you don't use it. I also find I don't use Calendar in VC either.

Some headsets have a delay. Best thing to do is look in the sticky
    PPC6600 / PPC6601 Bluetooth Success / Failure
    If it isn't reported, make sure you share your experience.
    AT&T Jailbroken Iphone 3G 2.2