+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Wisbar Advanced2

This app has transformed my 6600.
    Some great skins/themes.

Much appreciation to all of you who have discussed it -and other apps. I've installed a few of them and I think this is the one I'm keeping.
    And the new release has the signal strength enabled!

Only glitch I've noticed so far is that it sometimes soft resets when changing the Today theme- but only from within certain WA2 skin/themes.

I've heard that a lot of people are having trouble with it causing their device to freeze and require a soft reset.

I am looking for a program of this type, but have had mixed reviews on this one....
    Ever had "one of those days"? I'm having "one of those LIVES!"
    XV6800, XV6700 AND an XV6600, Plantronics Voyager 855 Stereo BT Headset, Jabra JX-10 Release 2, Aliph Jawbone, Motorola H700, Motorola H850, Jabra BT800, Sony HBH-660, 2 GB SD

I haven't had any probs with it. Latest beta works well, and phone signal is great now that it is included for our device.
    SteveM
    Sprint HTC EVO 4G

I use it and it works great. No problems whatsoever.

I have the latest beta and it is working great. I uninstalled Pocket Plus because of Wisbar. I now have less problems with resource memory even with Voice Command running.

Im here!!
    The first few betas and working things out had problems but Chris has stayed right on top of it taking care of all problems and has excellent customer support.

I use it and have had 0 problems with the latest versions.

I think I've gotten the settings the way I want... I had stopped using PhoneAlarm, but since WA2 doesn't have much of a message alert, I'm using one of the basic PA themes and it looks great.
    Everything finally seems stable.
    Now if I could just get BT to work properly! LOL
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

I need to reset at least 2X day when running WA2. However, I activate it I want eye-candy. I think it would be more stable if I didn't have push email with mail coming in all day everyday.

I also have PocketBreeze/ContacBreeze, iLauncher, HandyMenu, and HandyLauncher running.
    iPhone 4S BB8830/Treo700wx/Treo700w/ XV6600/Treo600/Kyo7135

Originally posted by Beryl
    I need to reset at least 2X day when running WA2. However, I activate it I want eye-candy. I think it would be more stable if I didn't have push email with mail coming in all day everyday.

I also have PocketBreeze/ContacBreeze, iLauncher, HandyMenu, and HandyLauncher running.
    For whatever it's worth, I am running WA2 w/push e-mail (Smartner), PocketRSS, WeatherPanel, Pocket Informant, PhoneAlarm and a couple of other odds and ends and have never had a reset problem with the latest beta of WA2. Sounds like you may have a program conflict somewhere.

Im here!!
    Originally posted by Beryl

I ran into similar problems when I had handy launcher running and the same thing with ilauncher. Got away from both of them and use WAD with it and 0 problems I now soft reset 2-3 times a week.

Hmmm. I've posted this same configuration on their forums multiple times and this is the first time anyone suggested a conflict with iLauncher, or the Handylauncher.

I might disable them for a day or two and see if WA2 is stable. I'm not feeling WAD though.

I am running WA2 with Pocket Breeze, Contact Breeze, Pocket Weather, and PhoneAlarm 1.26. I gave up on all the fancy launchers and ended up using the PHM Tray launcher. Haven't had reset problems.

So I guess I am saying signs do point to iLauncher, HandyLauncher and HandyMenu.
    AT&T Jailbroken Iphone 3G 2.2

I removed HandyLauncher and iLauncher and it is much more stable. I only had to reset once yesterday. Handymenu has so many goodies that I hesitate removing it, however. I might remove it but add it as a WA2 custom button. If things keep going in the right direction, I might even bring Phonealarm back.

Im here!!
    I would try bringing one back and see which one exactly causes the conflicts I never investigated it fully just got rid of em and stopped having problems so I left it at that. I am sure others would love to know which is the culprit though.

I'm pretty sure it is Handylauncher. I defined it as a custom button and after it was launched, it hung the device when I tried to exit it. Pity.