+ Reply to Thread

PhotoContacts Pro won't play wma's

After a spontaneous hard reset this afternoon, I decided to give PhotoContacts Pro a try since I've upgraded my ROM and am now using WM10.
    Interestingly, about 2/3 of my wma & wav ringers, will no longer play on WM10 when it is activated from PCP. They will play when I open them directly from PCP.
    Before I dump PCP (again; I couldn't get it to work properly previously) and go back to PC 1.2, does anyone know what's happening? Is there a setting I'm missing?

If someone thinks it might be a conflict with other software (I don't think so) I'll be happy to list others installed/running.
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

Oh, and almost all of the ringers were created by me using the same programs.
    They all worked fine with PC 1.2.

So there really shouldn't be a difference in the wma/wav files. It's even doing the same thing with some of the default Windows sound files!
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

after tinkering and not getting any responses here... PCP is gone again. Back to PC1.2
    I did like the ability of assigning a ringtone to a whole group and being able to assign contacts to a group from Outlook and then sync; but these are some benefits I'll have to live without.
    For now.
    Peace ~ Trident