+ Reply to Thread

WMP10 / Pocket Music problem

Hey guys, I searched but didn't find any info on the issue I am having. I am a big Pocket Music fan and like to use it alot. I just upgraded to 2.04 a couple days ago and so far it has been running like a champ except for one problem. I put some WMA files on the card and PM has errors playing them. It sounds something like a CD skipping. It plays MP3's and other file formats just fine. The WMA's WILL play fine on Windows Media Player 10. I can't figure out why PM is having issues with the WMA's seeing as how Pocket Music, I beleive, uses WMP to play both WMA's and MP3's. Anybody got any ideas? Sorry if this has allready come up.
    Phone, Radio, and Fiber Geek

Does anybody out there with the ROM upgrade and WMP10 have pocket music or be willing to try it to see if they have the same problem. I'm just wondering if this is something PM needs to fix or if maybe I have something else on my device that is causing the problem. Thanks guys.

I think I found the solution. I feel really stupid that I didn't check the pocketmind website first. There is a new version out (3.71) that seems to have done the trick. I guess maybe there was some incompatibilities between 3.6 and WMP 10 that prompted the new version. If anyone else is experiencing this problem, check out this new version. Sorry for wasting everyone's time that read this. I really should have checked for a new version before I posted. Oh well, maybe this will help someone else.