+ Reply to Thread

XV6600, Verizon sends wrong one

I ordered the XV6600 with camera last week, and was excited when it arrived yesterday. Today, I'm looking through the documentation and noticed that I couldn't find a reference to the camera.

They shipped the XV660WOC.

WHAT!???

I called customer service and was told there was no camera version. I asked her to talk to others because there decidedly is such a phone. I provided her a link to the phone on their own website. I also told her if I did not receive the phone I ordered, or a discount for reduced functionality and inconvenience because of their deceptive listing, I would protest the chart to my credit card company.

Does anyone have any further suggestions on what I may do to get it right?

I don't wish to set this PDA up and at the same time, I am almost out of minutes on my Cingular account (I hate paying for the minutes and losing the money. LOL)

Re: XV6600, Verizon sends wrong one

Originally posted by beachguy3b
    or a discount for reduced functionality and inconvenience because of their deceptive listing, I would protest the chart to my credit card company.
    Only problem with discount/protesting charge is that they are charging the same thing for the phone whether it has the camera or not.
    Phone prices
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

Understood- but they screwed up, and sent the incorrect product. It is missing functionality I ordered. same price or not, they did not follow their obligation.

Send it back. They are required to let you return it within 14 days (longer in some states) for any reason.

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!
    You've spent entirely way too much time on this board.

Call Verizon. Get a supervisor to cross-ship you the right phone ASAP.

Ehud

Ehud is right, this board can't help, but we can empathize. I orderd the i700 when it first came out. They shipped the i600. Anyway, I just called up Verizon and they had me ship that back and they shipped me the i700. No Hassles.
    AT&T Jailbroken Iphone 3G 2.2

Well, it took multiple calls before I found someone who knew they had the one with camera. He is shipping tomorrow.

It took some effort though...

Re: XV6600, Verizon sends wrong one

Originally posted by beachguy3b
    I ordered the XV6600 with camera last week, and was excited when it arrived yesterday. Today, I'm looking through the documentation and noticed that I couldn't find a reference to the camera.

They shipped the XV660WOC.

WHAT!???

I called customer service and was told there was no camera version. I asked her to talk to others because there decidedly is such a phone. I provided her a link to the phone on their own website. I also told her if I did not receive the phone I ordered, or a discount for reduced functionality and inconvenience because of their deceptive listing, I would protest the chart to my credit card company.

Does anyone have any further suggestions on what I may do to get it right?

I don't wish to set this PDA up and at the same time, I am almost out of minutes on my Cingular account (I hate paying for the minutes and losing the money. LOL)
    I got my XV6600 WOC in January. It developed a problem with the battery latch cracking and not holding the battery in place. so they replaced it under warrantee - shipped it yesterday and arrived today - WITH A CAMERA!!

I am happy.
    Larry Ganz
    http://www.jesusreigns.org
    John 3:16