+ Reply to Thread

where did all my memory go? what could possiblly use it all up

i dont know which program to remove? i dont have too many. i have microsoft voice command, aol 2.0, multi ie, thats about it. most of my files and pics are on my sd card. can it be emails that use up storage space? i really dont have huge files on the machine?

also, do you notice your volume sometimes drops to very low sound out of the blue?

Look for the freeware program "where is my ram" wimr(?). This helps get a handle on what is happening.
    Sprint: G1000, HTC-6600, 6800, now TP2
    Windroid: Energy.ROM.28244.Sense2.5/Android 2.1
    Overclocked to 729Mhz

Re: where did all my memory go? what could possiblly use it all up

Originally posted by MR29ROSE
    i dont know which program to remove? i dont have too many. i have microsoft voice command, aol 2.0, multi ie, thats about it. most of my files and pics are on my sd card. can it be emails that use up storage space? i really dont have huge files on the machine?

also, do you notice your volume sometimes drops to very low sound out of the blue?
    Deleted Emails, deleted IM's, notifications. Check all folders in Poutlook, etc.

If you haven't yet, do a search for Scary Bear Software, D/L and install both of their "Check Notifications" software packages and run them regularly.

Good Luck,

Bob Duckworth