+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Bluetooth improvement

I've been tinkering with getting BT to work consistently for the last few days.
    I came across something that has made a lot of difference... but I'm not sure which of the two part solution is the most important/necessary.
    I went to the 3900B stack and had the same thing happening, but a little less often: connections breaking every time the phone lost signal; memory errors; static and loss of connection when phone slept.

Today I was tinkering with the settings in PhoneAlarm and found a BT & Headset toggle. Clicked them both to Yes from No and haven't lost connection in about 4 hours. That's 3.5 more than I was lasting previously.
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

Bluetooth stayed on and connected immediately to a different headset after a soft reset.
    Just reporting this cuz I am amazed!
    I haven't had this kind of stability w/BT since the 1.36 ROM and the 3600 BT stack.
    I'll see how it performs during the day today.[very pleased]
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

A little over three days and not one BT disconnect or "memory error".
    Looks like it's a keeper.
    Peace ~ Trident