+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Cool Very unique pda mount glove...this is a must read for any hardcore gadget fans!

Hey all. I know its been a while since I've posted...still be reading this forum often...anyway check this link out...

Implantz PDHM-001 ( works with PPC-6600 and almot more models)

Ok let me explain. I own Tranceformed Studios and we've recently started a line of personal device mounts for carrying your digital gear on your person more easily. We are test-retailing a small number of these gloves to the public and we are also accepting new beta testers for Implantz line. The beta period will last between 1 and 4 months. Once we've collected all of your feedback and suggestions we will produce the final prototype. If you guys are interested in this at all please email me or call us toll free at 1.877.851.0500.. OR feel free to post your questions here...thanks all!

hey dj this is my first post. I just registered on pdaphonehome today after I recieved my new ppc6600. this forum is the sh*t. I never even knew all of this gear existed. anyway whats do I have to do to get in on the beta test and is it free or do I have to pay anything???

peace

-rob

hey rob...wow I just posted this thread like 2 min ago I'm suprised to see a reply so quick (-: thanks for your interest in the beta program please email me at sales@tranceformedstudios.com and I'll give you all the details on the beta program...and just incase anyone else out there is wondering the beta testing is free but we have a limited number of units availible so...first come...first served. (-:

That has to be the dumbest thing I’ve EVER seen! How do you answer the phone? What happens when it get cold and you have to put a jacket on?

Nothing like running around with the phone cast on!

Very stupid!

You answer the phone via a neat little device we city folk have called a Bluetooth Wireless headset Timo...read a book hick.

Exclamation

lol !!!

Sorry that wasn't very professional of me but seriously man...this is 2005 almost 06...what year is it where you live? Every smartphone being made now all have bluetooth so...whats the problem? And as far as it being a cast?...just ask one of the 5 female models who are also beta testing the device mount for us what they think about its sense of style. Shoot me an email and I'll give you their addresses in return. Remember this is the first beta revision. The design of the glove, color, and material may all still change or may remain based on the feedback of our beta testers so don't be so quick to judge something you know nothing about.

Actually I had the same exact idea and am working on a few prototypes myself. I hate you, I hate You, Please Kill me now.

doh! sorry man we already started US Patent papers on it....but I would really like to hear your ideas...please email me...maybe we can cut you in somehow....

Originally posted by djrodimus
    You answer the phone via a neat little device we city folk have called a Bluetooth Wireless headset Timo...read a book hick.
    I guess you haven’t used a 6600 very much. The BT headsets for that phone are not the best and work only part of the time.

A hick I’m not. I have a 6600 and a 6700 and still think that that arm cast is STUPID!!!!

Russians right? Home of the next revolution in inovation.
    Last edited by existence; 10-13-2005 at 06:41 PM.

Actually that may fall under luggage category. Can't patent luggage, but you probably can patent the specialized components used to mount the device. There is a new type of patent called "Method". Working with a company in states who says that most things like this cannot be patented.
    Last edited by existence; 10-13-2005 at 06:44 PM.

actually its funny my attorney just happened to be hanging out over at my house tonight and I just asked him about the luggage thing and he said that we filled the paperwork out stating that it was a wrist-brace glove that also had the ability to mount digital devices. he's telling me that luggage is specifically a bag, pouch, or case of some sort that items are placed inside of not affixed to externally...

Originally posted by existence
    Russians right? Home of the next revolution in inovation.
    lol nope not russians ...detroiters (-:

Originally posted by TimO
    I guess you haven’t used a 6600 very much. The BT headsets for that phone are not the best and work only part of the time.

A hick I’m not. I have a 6600 and a 6700 and still think that that arm cast is STUPID!!!!
    ive had the 6600 since the day it was realease back in last november and i use a belkin bluetooth headset that works great...ive had it this whole time with no problems...maybe you should call tech support...(-:

hey DJ are either of those little hotties in your flash ad single? lol...

yeah actually they both are if you don't mind the fact that they are only 17 lol! ...plus i dont even know you dude and I can tell you that you could do better then either one of them lol...

eh ...i feel dirty now...

...and you should. (-: jk

wow everyone thanks for all of the emails! they are being answered in order they were recieved so please be patient and we will reply back. i had no idea we'd get this kind of response so soon after posting the thread! all i can say is thank you!