+ Reply to Thread

Bluetooth Radio Failed to turn on due to lack of Memory?

When I turn on my bluetooth I get an error message stating that it couldn't be turned on due to insufficient driver memory available and I have to do a soft reset.

I tried to remove a bunch of programs that I didn't need already but still no luck. Any fix for this?
    Sprint PPC 6600 --> 6700 --> 6800 --> 6900 -->?

Before Ehud tells you... it's just easier if you search this forum. A common problem if you've done a BT stack upgrade/change.

My only input (as I posted about a week ago) is that when I had the same issues happening I installed the 3900B stack and have been stable and "memory error" free for the entire week.
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

per your request, 3900B stack has been upgraded but still get this error.
    Sprint PPC 6600 --> 6700 --> 6800 --> 6900 -->?

Which ROM are you using?
    It works for me after upgrading to 2.03.
    I know that the 3600 stack, which is only available after upgrading to either the 2.04 ROM or the officially upgraded 1.36 ROM. If you don't need WMP10, just do the 1.36 ROM upgrade from the Audiovox website and you should be happy.
    It also might have something to do with the software that I have installed, so take anything I say with a grain of salt.

Again, there is a lot about this in the forums, so search and you will find solutions even if you don't change anything [yes, there are ways around it].

As a courtesy... read through this.
    Last edited by Trident; 10-18-2005 at 07:07 PM.
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!