+ Reply to Thread
    Possibly *too* converged! Gare_NY's Avatar

Today Screen calendar settings

I've poked around with the native options built into the 6600, and I can't find an answer for this, so I'm hoping that someone here knows of a way to tweak the registry to make this work, or knows of a third party app that will achieve it.

Currently, the Today screen only shows the next two appointments that are scheduled. I'm wondering if there is a way to show a full days worth of calendar appointments on the Today screen, or at least more than just two?

Thanks,
    Gare
    'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lay an invincible summer'

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!
    PocketBreeze may just be your answer.

http://www.sbsh.net/products/pocketbreeze/

Also google for calendar+, which is free and displays multiple days of appointments on the today screen.

PPC 6600 + 1Gb SD
    I'm using PocketBreeze
    IMHO - the best today plugin. It allows tabbing and I put SPB Pocket Plus with all its tabs inside 1 tab in Pocket Breeze.
    Have everything now.

The main problem of Pocket Breeze is that it takes up to 1 min to start after soft reset. I tried everything. Even disabled all other plugins. Onlu PocketBreeze couse that. When it is turned on then PocketPC hangs for 1 min on the start

Calendar+ will give you everything you need, and it's tiny. Been using it for years on various PPCs w/o a hitch.
    -Lee
    Samsung i730
    Ridata 1GB SD Card, Transcend 4GB SD card, PPC Tech Audio Adapter

Thumbs up Calendar+

Thanks for the recommendations on Calendar+. Nice tight plug-in. For the benefit of anybody looking for it, I've attached the cab file (inside CalPlus.zip) which you can simply launch on the PDA to install (I've never been a fan of ActiveSync installers, and this way you can simply copy it via SD Card if you wish).

Usage Notes: Start -> Settings -> Today -> Items tab

Make sure "Calendar+" is checked, and "Calendar" is unchecked. Select "Calendar+" and tap on Options... Between the Display and Layout tabs, you can set up how the appointments show up on the Today screen.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CalgaryBen; 10-31-2005 at 02:06 PM.

Possibly *too* converged! Gare_NY's Avatar
    Everyone,

thanks so much for the suggestions. I loaded up Calendar+, and it is exactly what I was looking for.

CalgaryBen, thanks for CABing it for us.

Another fine example of how well this forum works when it is at it's best.

Gare
    'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lay an invincible summer'

oh wow this is nice, I even love how you can adust the text size on the screen!!
    iPhone 3G (sorry Sprint, I have been to the mountain top!) <-- Sprint Mogul PPC 6800 (not enough memory) <-- PPC 6700 (loaner from sprint) <-- PPC 6600 (no EVDO) <-- G1000 (no SMS) Cardo Scala-500 BT
    I'm rockin Verizon Fios baby! 20Mbs is dumb fast! http://www.speedtest.net/result/295783856.png