+ Reply to Thread

myehud.com/xv6600/cabs index and/or summary?

Is there an index and/or summary for the CAB files listed at
    http://www.myehud.com/xv6600/cabs
    that describes what each does, along with any special requirements (like BT upgrades, etc.) or other considerations that each might have? I know I could make a somewhat educated guess about these things from the file names (at least for some of them), but that seems a little risky.

I used the CAB file for sudoko, and it worked perfectly. I don't know if they are difficult to create, but I appreciate whatever effort it took. It made life easier for me! Thanks Ehud.

PPC_LAW

My Bluetooth is built in!
    it just looks like a directory of files hosted there for ehud or others to download. I had success finding information on the files by just googling the file name.
    PPC-6700, Treo 700wx, Samsung IP-i830w, Motorola i580, LG Fusic. Mix well, add accessories, consume.

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!
    It is like a dictionary or an encyclopedia.
    If you know the word you need, but don't have info on it, you go to that resource, but you would never browse the encyclopedia looking for cool words to use.

If you already know what CAB you need, it may provide a quicker place to find it.

If you don't know what you need, it is not where you go to browse for stuff to install.

E