+ Reply to Thread

ActiveSync (3.8) operation with BlueTooth

not able to do activesync successfully using BT, the PPC shows an incoming connection but it never completes the connection.

ROM ver: 1.36.00

I notice the search is down, but there is a lot written on how to do this on the forum.
    Sprint: G1000, HTC-6600, 6800, now TP2
    Windroid: Energy.ROM.28244.Sense2.5/Android 2.1
    Overclocked to 729Mhz

HAve you bonded your PPC with your lappie? Even though technically it shouldn't be needed, I couldn't complete the process until I paired the two together. I just used '0000' for both and it works fine.
    Mobile Pimp: Fujitsu P7010D, Audiovox 6600, Playstation PSP, iGo Juice (70), Kingston 5gb PC-Card, SDIO Socket Wifi, Socket BlueTooth GPS, Socket CF BT Adapter, PNY 4 in 1 Memory Adapter.

I was able to pair with the laptop finally, it's a little tricky though..... the following link has the right info:

Bluetooth Auto Connect Activesync

thanks for all the responses.

I was having a lot of trouble getting activesnyc 3.8 to work with my laptop and VX6600 via bluetooth also. I tried all of the "fixes" posted on this board and still nada. I discovered the following link http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?ContentId=449 and followed the instructions in the Bluetooth ActiveSync guide for Windows Mobile 2003 and the What to check if Bluetooth COM ports are not in the COM1 through COM9 range and ActiveSync can't see them links. After carefully following the instructions in these links...it worked on the first try!!

Hopefully you will have the same luck.