+ Reply to Thread

660X as an alarm clock???

I'm trying to set up my phone as an alarm clock. So far all I can find under "Sounds and Notifications" under "Events" is the "Reminder" option. In the drop down where you select a sound, all of them SUCK for a wake-up alarm, lol!

So, does anyone have a good .mp3 or .wav file that's very loud that sounds like an alarm clock would?

Also, I have other calendar reminders but I do NOT want those using the same sound and settings. Am or screwed on that or is there a stand alone alarm option I'm looking over?

Thanks!
    http://www.TheFOAT.com/92GTA
    AT&T HTC-PI86100 (HTC Titan II):
    OS: Windows Phone 7.5 Build: (Mango RTM 7.10.8112.7) - Radio: 1.02.80.13_21.37.80.03 - Bootloader: 1.18.2180.0 (139346)
    Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100

Hi Tech Trader
    Slightly OT, but did you get things worked out for you job wise, 92GTA? Hope everything is going ok for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back on topic, when you change the tone for the alarm clock, that will also change the reminder tone for any alarms. Check out pocket pc freeware for a simple app that can be a decent alarm clock, then look for tunes.

Thanks for asking! Yes I start my first day of work at my new job tomorrow! Hence the need for an alarm clock, lol.

I'll do a search for an app then and see what I come up with.

Thanks!

There is a "buzzer_1.wav" file in one of the ringer threads that I use as my alarm clock - my wife says it would wake the dead!

Hi Tech Trader
    Glad to hear it 92GTA!!!!!!!!

Check out this link, should help you find what you need, except for the actual sound clip. All free, of course...

http://www.freewareppc.com/clock/clock.shtml

Euphorically Confused
    Get the "buzzer_1.wav" file and put it into your windows folder. Then click on the date on your today screen. This takes you to the screen where you set the time. Click on the Alarms tab at the bottom. This will take you to the alarms screen. From there, click on the bell to set the buzzer as the alarm and then just set the alarm. It is very simple and works well, even has a snooze.
    Custom Apache AKU 3.5 roms and rom kitchens available
    ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO AN OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND
    If you have found me helpful or would like to support the developers of roms and apps that I use, please Donate