+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down Case for Extended Battery

Well I've order 2 cases that didn't fit because of my 3300 Amh extended life battery, which I couldn't do without.

Now the "cases" thread on the forum is badly badly outdated.

My last case died after only 6 months, so I don't want to buy another one of those.

And many of the web sites that sell cases for the XV6600 completely fail to address the issue of whether their case fits the PPC with the extended life battery options (that I can't live without). How dumb is that.

Anyways -- does anyone recommend any cases for the XV6600, that don't have to be unzipped or otherwise messed with to get to a cell phone call??

Doug Coates
    Doug Coates

Euphorically Confused
    I have the Krussel Handit (I think) and it works fine with the 3300-3550 battery. It is a leather flip case that flips over the top. The phone is held in by a clear cover over the keyboard. It funtions as my wallet too as it has credit card slots and I can stick cash behind the phone between the battery and the case.
    Custom Apache AKU 3.5 roms and rom kitchens available
    ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO AN OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND
    If you have found me helpful or would like to support the developers of roms and apps that I use, please Donate

I'm using the hard plastic holster that was floating around in previous threads. I've been exceptionally happy with it. I've only been using the standard battery, but since the phone sits in the holster with the back facing out, I dont believe any extended batteries would pose a problem.