+ Reply to Thread
    msi

xv6600 (verizon) desktop says I still have email

On my xv6600's 'desktop' I have it show a number of items. One of them is if I have any email (shows all messaging waiting to be read). It continues to tell me I have 1 unread email in my outlook email. But when I go there and check all accounts (SMS and email), there is nothing in the trash, outbox, inbox, sent, etc) that would indicate there is still one email unread.

Any ideas how I might be able to get this or where else on the system I should be looking?

Thanks

msi

Do you have any POP3 accounts set up?
    Have you clicked the send/receive button to get all emails on the server?
    Done a soft reset to make sure there really is one? Is the LED blinking red on the right side?

A few things to check if you haven't already.
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

msi
    I have done everything short of deleting the account and reset up the account (POP3). There is nothing to indicate there is another email waiting. I've even checked the source account and there is nothing there. As for soft resets - I do that a few times a day because my MS Reader document keeps telling me it can't read anymore of the file (ebook) after about 10-15 pages. But that's another thread someday.

Looks like I'll have to delete the account and reset it up and see if that finally resets my message on the 'Today' screen.

Thanks