+ Reply to Thread

talk/send button sticking

I'm hoping there is some way to fix this without bringing the phone in to Sprint...
    The last few days, my talk button has been sticking. Today, I had to take the battery out because it just kept redialing the last number and going to speakerphone. I couldn't press end fast enought to get it to flight mode (and certainly couldn't get to my pA flightmode profile).
    Has anyone had this problem and found a way to fix it? I'm wondering if a little graphite might work. Or can the button be removed and the spring extended so that it has more outward pressure? All/any of this without voiding the warranty?
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

you void the warrenty if you open it up...
    iPhone 3G (sorry Sprint, I have been to the mountain top!) <-- Sprint Mogul PPC 6800 (not enough memory) <-- PPC 6700 (loaner from sprint) <-- PPC 6600 (no EVDO) <-- G1000 (no SMS) Cardo Scala-500 BT
    I'm rockin Verizon Fios baby! 20Mbs is dumb fast! http://www.speedtest.net/result/295783856.png

shoot.
    the button seems to have worked itself free now. so it doesn't seem reproducible if I bring it in. but i'm sure it will happen again.
    Grrrr.
    Has this happened to anyone else?
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!