+ Reply to Thread

Mobile Flash Player For XV6600

Is there a version of the mobile flash player that is compatible with the XV6600? I downloaded the recommended version from macromedia.com but received an error message when installing...I have Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition Version 4.21.1088 (Build 14132)

Any Help would be great!

Thanks and Happy Holidays....

I was installing a game i think and it automatically asked if i wanted flash installed, i hit yeas and it installed the Macromedia FLash ActiveX thingy. I have had no problems. Maybe try a soft reset, then reinstall it. Or install the application that needs flash if thats the case? Just what i have done.
    PPC6600(not sprint, they are terrible here), Writeshield AG SP w/2.04.116 WWE ExtROM.

Hi Tech Trader
    works fine for others, including myself. Either you got the wrong version, or its a software conflict with another app.

Mobile Flash Player For XV6600

nilaszewski:

Was it a free game? I will download the game and let it install the flash player. Maybe it will install a different version than the one I have.

Anybody use Avantgo? The idea seems cool. Supposedly it fits the web pages to accommodate the user's screen regardless of size and resolution. That would make web browsing much more pleasant with the XV6600. Sybase developed the software, so I am sure its quality.