+ Reply to Thread

bluetooth volume problem

hey everyone.

i know the volume on our phones has been an issue for sometime. i did a search, but didn't feel like sifting through all of the posts to find a simple answer. did we find a way to increase volume during a call?

more specifically...i just got a motorolla bluetooth headset for my phone and i love it, but the volume on it is too low as well. does anyone know how to fix that?

thanks!

get a different headset.
    My HS850 is louder than my HS820.
    My Discovery 640 by Plantronics blows them both away. It also connects better/faster and is more comfortable and discreet.
    You didn't mention anything about which BT stack you are using. that could make a difference too...
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

In my opinion the Scala-500 is better than the plantronics and is only $37 from amazon and comes with a car charger, belt clip, necklace, eyeglasses clip and it about the same length as the plantronics 640. also w/ zero static which the 640 is known for...

I had the moto model you have and the volume is just not good on any moto model I have tried.
    iPhone 3G (sorry Sprint, I have been to the mountain top!) <-- Sprint Mogul PPC 6800 (not enough memory) <-- PPC 6700 (loaner from sprint) <-- PPC 6600 (no EVDO) <-- G1000 (no SMS) Cardo Scala-500 BT
    I'm rockin Verizon Fios baby! 20Mbs is dumb fast! http://www.speedtest.net/result/295783856.png

Concurred...you need to check out other headsets. My HS810 is better in volume quality (incoming and outgoing) than my HS820. he Plantronics m3500 was also good in terms of volume, but I could never get it to play correctly when the 6600 came out of sleep mode. Been hearing alot of good things about the HS850 as well...considering picking one of those up as my HS810 is a little worn.
    Mobile Pimp: Fujitsu P7010D, Audiovox 6600, Playstation PSP, iGo Juice (70), Kingston 5gb PC-Card, SDIO Socket Wifi, Socket BlueTooth GPS, Socket CF BT Adapter, PNY 4 in 1 Memory Adapter.

i have the hs850. it was a gift for christmas and i'm pretty sure they got it off of amazon. is there anyway to return it?

not sure what "bt stack" is though.