+ Reply to Thread

ezDialer - not an advertisement

I was re-evaluating PhonePlus, went to their site, mesoftware.biz, and saw a new app. ezDialer.

It basically does what I origianally purchased PhonePlus for, T9 contact search.....It works with the default phone dialer...

I am dumping PhonePlus because it takes too long to load, when I want to make a call...10 seconds is too long to wait for the keypad to come up.....

But I think ezDialer might be just the ticket....

there's a 15 day trial....it's pretty slick...I already use it all the time...

TYSK,
    Matt

Voice Command... I prettymuch never dial or pull up a contact anymore. I just say the name and it dials away.
    iPhone 3G (sorry Sprint, I have been to the mountain top!) <-- Sprint Mogul PPC 6800 (not enough memory) <-- PPC 6700 (loaner from sprint) <-- PPC 6600 (no EVDO) <-- G1000 (no SMS) Cardo Scala-500 BT
    I'm rockin Verizon Fios baby! 20Mbs is dumb fast! http://www.speedtest.net/result/295783856.png

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!
    Didn't you already ramble on about a product being a giant resource hog and creating conflicts?

Originally posted by amirmckelvey
    Voice Command... I prettymuch never dial or pull up a contact anymore. I just say the name and it dials away.

I'm not a big VC proponent...for those reasons....besides...I like being around people...it's tough to voice dial in a group of people, or when you're radio is going...or your window is open in your car...or if a bird chirps in madigasgar..or.....you get the point